Current Open Roles
Commercial Manager | EV Charging @ Innovative start-up cleantech company
Exciting new opportunity to accelerate the rollout of EV charging infrastructure across Japan. Be responsible for driving homegrown, Japanese powerful technology that can charge at up to 240kw, compared to the standard 50kw found in Japan's fast chargers today.
- Develop business models, partnerships and financing schemes to scale the rollout of next-gen EV charging infrastructure.
- Manage the new business holistically, considering PPAs, insurance, ongoing maintenance etc.
- Take ownership the commercial side of the business, from KPI setting and managing PDCA cycle.
- Work in one of the fastest growing sectors of the energy transition: e-mobility. With EV sales close to 2,000 per month in Japan now, the infrastructure needs to be updated and increased.
- Flexible, international start-up working environment. Chance to work remotely or onsite in A-class Tokyo office.
- Open-minded, creative business developer with passion for e-mobility and clean energy.
- Experience in new business development such as batteries, automotive, renewables highly evaluated.
- Track record of commercial negotiations, budget management, working with wide range of stakeholders and partners.
For more information, please feel free to apply below, our team will reach out if your profile is matching the requirements.