Current Open Roles
English: Business advanced
Business Development Manager| Integrated Energy Systems (Hydrogen & ESS)
- Global energy giant, very active in international markets in hydrogen, hydropower, grid services, energy storage & renewables.
- Long-term and deep relationships in Japan, with major trading houses, banks, industrial corporate offtakers and manufacturers.
- NEW position to drive local business development activities. You will be in charge of origination and development of partnerships across various asset types - with a primary focus on hydrogen and energy storage.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with key Japanese players for co-development and JV models - target companies will be trading houses, utilities, large-scale developers.
- Build out network and negotiate downstream deals for power offtake, for renewables, storage and hydrogen.
- Build out the team, this will the the first hire on the BD side, and there will be need to hire project management and technical talent as well.
Advantages of role:
- Career growth: For the right candidate, this role can develop into covering wider regional projects.
- Support: Extensive technical, financial and project management support throughout APAC region and HQ.
- Long-term vision: Investing heavily into Japan. They are looking to build out long-term strategic partnerships here in Japan, and have an excellent understanding of Japanese business culture.
- Energy professional with deep experiences in co-development, joint-venture and consortium business models in partnership with Japanese companies.
- Experience in energy and power projects required. Having worked in either hydrogen, new sustainable fuels or energy storage systems highly valued.
For more information, please feel free to apply below, our team will reach out if your profile is matching the requirements.