Current Open Roles
English: Business advanced
Senior Manager, Business Development @ Multinational Developer & IPP
Developer focusing on renewable projects (PV, onshore wind, ESS). From now on main focus for growth is expanding their ESS business in Japan and APAC.
- Small local Japan at this stage, very flexible, remote working style.
- Have track record here, with 14 PV plants developed in Japan to date since 2012.
- global ESS pipeline is multi-GWh, focused exclusively on large grid-scale projects.
- Reporting to APAC VP.
Senior Manager, Business Development, Energy Storage
- Grown Japan business, build out partnerships, work with and manage small team and develop pipeline of ESS projects.
- Focus on building out strong trading / revenue generation capabilities for Japan business.
- Source and secure project revenues through long-term agreements for sales of energy (PPA),
contracts for difference (CfD), and renewable energy attributes with top-tier off-takers of electricity.
- Monitor policy, regulatory changes via METI, OCCTO, industry groups etc. to take advantage of new market systems (ie capacity market) as well as subsidy plans.
- Track record in development and/or acquisition of onshore renewable energy projects in Japan (PV, wind, ESS)
- Understanding of AfterFiT business models: PPS, CPPA, capacity markets etc.
- Leadership experience, ability to work with hybrid / remote team in entrepreneurial and fast paced setting.