Current Open Roles
English: Business advanced
NEW | Business Development & Investment Lead | Global Investor & Developer in Decarbonisation Solutions
- Long-term investor and co-developer of energy transition infrastructure assets for corporate decarbonisation
- Start-up culture, with experienced leadership team with strong track record throughout Asia, India wider markets.
- Backed by EU green focused fund, and major Japanese investor.
- Japan is a key market for expansion, currently seeking to hire 1st person here to launch and grow business.
- Establish Japan business, build out partnerships, develop customer pipeline, source and develop investment opportunities.
- Originate opportunities including direct origination with customers, through partners and with investment-led approaches (e.g. joint ventures, brownfield acquisitions, etc.)
- Utilise proven technologies (e.g. ESS, CHP, energy efficiency, bioenergy, solar, cooling and heating solutions) to drive EaaS solutions for large corporate clients in JP and North Asia.
- Develop key partnerships with technology providers, local operators, advisors, origination partners, etc. to work in close conjunction as an investor/co-developer.
- Strong track record in development and/or acquisition of commercial and industrial renewable energy projects.
- 5+ years' experience in renewables, with understanding of project acquisition, development, permitting, etc.
- Leadership experience, able to attract and build out partner ecosystem as well as build team in time.
- Experience with PPAs, large corporate offtakers is a plus