Current Open Roles
Senior Managing Consultant | Corporate Climate Targets @ Top Global Climate AdvisoryReturn to search Apply Now
Senior Managing Consultant, Corporate Climate Targets | Top Climate Solutions Advisory
Exciting new opportunity to build out the climate solutions advisory practice for global climate leader which has recently entered the Japan market. This will be the first hire in the consulting / project delivery area and will be responsible to build and hire the team.
- Manage and supervise complex consulting mandates throughout their entire project
cycle: initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
- Lead and directly manage small teams of consultants in a multi-stakeholder and multigeographies context.
- Lead the development of thought leadership, services, products, marketing
materials and offerings.
- The topics of engagement will focus on disclosure, Science Based Targets (SBTs), net-zero strategies, sustainability roadmaps, renewable energy procurement and occasionally engage in GHG accounting.
- Work in one of the top global climate action firms, making a real impact with your career.
- Global, fast-paced culture and startup environment. Excellent benefits and world-class office facilities at CIC Tokyo (https://jp.cic.com/)
- Experienced sustainability consultant with experience delivering projects for large clients.
- Confidence to present to client C-levels, and collaborate with global expert teams.
- High level of skill in Japanese and business English to support localisation and translation efforts.
For more information, please feel free to apply below, our team will reach out if your profile is matching the requirements.