Current Open Roles
Role: Sustainability Advisory Manager
Company: Global Trading & Advisory Firm
- Our client is a Fortune 500 company, headquartered in the US. They are a leader in supplying energy and fuel across major industries such as marine, aviation, infrastructure etc.
- In Japan, they have an established office in central Tokyo with a team of 15, however, the organization is a matrix setup where you would work with other APAC and EU offices on a daily basis
- International, fast-paced culture - you can expect a high level of autonomy and flexibility in your working style
- This position will lead both commercial development and project management in Japan and APAC.
- Will work closely with the sales team to propose sustainability advisory to clients and execute projects
- Develop new solutions in the Advisory field to meet client and business needs.
- Support the development of new products and services that can help clients address their sustainability challenges, primarily in the area of Carbon Emissions Reduction.
What we'd love to see:
- Experience in advisory or consulting experience in sustainability, carbon reduction, energy and/or related field
- Attitude and flexible mindset to learn a new, high-growth area.