Current Open Roles
English: Business advanced
Head of Sustainability @ Renewable Development Platform
- IPP company with a focus on onshore renewable assets (solar, wind, ESS) backed by one of top global energy funds with >10GW of global capacity.
- Small team of highly experienced leaders in the Japanese renewable market, will be expanding through 2023 as they grow portfolio.
- Large capital volume allocated to the Japan business, will focus on CPPA/FiP projects.
- The Head of Sustainability will lead on all Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) matters including liaising with the CEO/CTO on Health and Safety responsibilities projects in the development, construction, and operation of assets.
- The key focus will be to create and implement ESG processes to international best practice standards.
- Developing and implementing a community investment strategy, to ensure proactive community engagement and benefit with renewable projects.
- Developing net zero asset plans to reduce carbon emissions.
- Highly experienced and diverse team, and investor which understands the current Japan market deeply and have long-term investment mindset.
- Investor who is deeply focused on ESG, and ensuring that the company not only makes positive impact through their frontline business, but is committed to ensuring their operations give back to the communities they work with.
- Attractive compensation package including market leading base salary + annual bonus.
- 5+ years of ESG experience, either in a corporate or consultancy setting
- Fluency in Japanese, confidence to do business in English
- Wider ranging professional, able to understand the 'big picture' of business, and how to add value via ESG
If this is a position you have interest in and would like to learn more, please click Apply below. Our team will review and follow up with qualified applicants.